Weight Ticker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The plan

So my weight is 141.2 kilos. I weighed that much when I went to the surgeon for the first time back in September 2008 and weighed exactly the same when I went back in January to schedule the surgery. My BMI is 48 which shocked me. I know I'm fat but when I look at myself I don't see 140 kilos fat.

I start the Optifast regime from this Wednesday. Which means I have 3 optifast meal replacements a day with as much miso and salad veggies as I want for a week leading up to surgery. Doesn't sound too bad in theory but we'll see how I go. Dinner is the big problem for me. I can live with a small breakfast and non-existent lunch but dinner is where I usually go to town. Oh. And no alcohol. For a week. Eeek! :)

During the next week I've tried to move all social events but I've still got a birthday party that I can't excuse myself from and another night out. So I'm going to be sitting around other people eating yummy stuff like cake while I nibble on my salad and sip my shake. Should be an interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment